Tell them that you saw it on travelbymexico.com and ask for the available promotions.
¡Have fun at Xplor!, a park in the heart of the forest where you can enjoy activities of adventure, with the most modern and safest equipment. Glide over amazing zip-lines, drive on and below the earth in amphibious vehicles, explore caves and marvel at the ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the underground rivers.
Xplor offers a delicious buffet with options for everyone, from salads to pizza for those willing to have more energy.
Tour Xplor is the adventure you've been looking for!
- In case you purchase online you can have access to the special ticket booth.
- Unlimited buffet and beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies and fresh-flavored water. Alcoholic beverages are not offered).
- Helmet, vest and harness.
- Two circuits of 7 zip-lines each (minimum height required for this activity: 3.6 ft or 88 lb The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Two swimming circuits down the river of stalactites.
- Two river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles for two people or two adults and two children (only over 18 years of age may drive).
- Hammock Splash.
- Your Tour includes transportation only if you add it at the time of your purchase.
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms and bathrooms.
- Free parking.
- Enjoy an unlimited buffet and beverages.
- Go through two circuits of 7 zip-lines each.
- Swim along 430 yards in the Stalactite River.
- Drive along 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles.
- Explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
Note: Activities included in your ticket.
All the pictures of your experience at a special price! including your photo pass before your visit you receive an exclusive price. For more information and details, click here.
Remember to bring the printed proof of purchase.
If the Tour is with transportation, confirm the time and place of your pickup.
Wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem! To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. If your products don't meet this requirement, at the Park entrance you will find an Information Booth where you can exchange your sunscreen for a free sample of a biodegradable product. Your sunscreen will be returned to you upon departure.
Bring credit card or cash to buy souvenirs, get Optional Activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
Open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday.
5 years old to enter the Park.*
From 5 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
Children over 1.40 m but under 12 years of age, must present identification to verify their age.
How can I save?
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco or Xenses 7 to 20 days in advance. For Xichén Tours and Xenotes by purchasing 1 to 20 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to any of the experiences at least 21 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
For children from 5 to 11 years at every Park or Tour. Free admission for children 4 years old and under to Xcaret, Xel-Há and Xichén tours. The minimum recommended age is 5 years old for Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco and Xenses; 6 years old for Xenotes tour.