Tell them that you saw it on travelbymexico.com and ask for the available promotions.
Live an unforgettable day in Xcaret, and also at night with the best musical show of the Riviera Maya!
Xcaret is a paradise full of natural attractions, relaxation and water activities, but that's not the end of the fun! Get excited with Xcaret México Espectacular, a show with Mexican history and folklore on the stage of the Gran Tlachco.
La Charrería, the Voladores de Papantla and distinctive pre-Hispanic dances make up part of this magnificent artistic journey with the talent of more than 300 artists including music, dances and colorful traditions. Do not miss it!
- What includes
- Access to the Xcaret Park starting at 4:00 p.m.
- To add Transportation to Xcaret at Night it is necessary to communicate to Customer Service. The contact numbers are at the beginning and end of this web page.
- Routes in three underground rivers (includes security bag during the tour). Open until 5:30 p.m.
- Access to the beach, the creek and natural pools.
- Visits to the Coral Reef Aquarium (until 6:45 p.m.), the Butterfly and Aviary (until 6:30 p.m.).
- Path of the Rainforest.
- Equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and Prehispanic Dances.
- The presentation of Xcaret México Espectacular.
Tour Xcaret de Noche
How can I save?
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to Xcaret, Xel-Há, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco or Xenses 7 to 20 days in advance. For Xichén Tours and Xenotes by purchasing 1 to 20 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
By purchasing your Admission or Tour to any of the experiences at least 21 days in advance. Does not apply for Packages or Xperience Passport.
For children from 5 to 11 years at every Park or Tour. Free admission for children 4 years old and under to Xcaret, Xel-Há and Xichén tours. The minimum recommended age is 5 years old for Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xoximilco and Xenses; 6 years old for Xenotes tour.